Summer is officially here and living in Texas, you could definitely use a refreshing drink to take the edge off the seemingly endless heat and humidity. This virgin interpretation of a classic mojito takes just five minutes to make, and it’s absolutely delicious and refreshing. Packed with fresh mint and cucumber, this delightful mocktail is topped with bubbly club soda and hints of sweetness for a perfect summertime beverage.
• 6 thin slices of English cucumber, plus 1 long, thin slice for garnish
• 6 large mint leaves, plus 1 sprig for garnish
• 2 ounces fresh lime juice
• ½ ounce agave
• 4 ounces cold club soda
1. In a cocktail shaker, muddle the cucumber with the mint leaves.
2. Next, add the lime juice and agave before filling the cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well.
3. Strain into an ice-filled Collins glass and add club soda. Stir once.
4. Garnish with cucumber slice and mint sprig. Enjoy!
Expand your mind with new ideas! No matter the topic, The Westport Apartments in Norfolk, Virginia is committed to informing you of the information that you want to know.